Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Hi y'all! 

Whew!  This Daylight Savings thing is kinda nice, huh?  I feel like I've done so much already today and it's not even 2 PM yet!  I might be complaining tomorrow, though.  Daylight Savings always screws me up for the first few days...I don't know why, but it just throws me off a little. 

I don't have a pet product to blog about today but I wanted to share a good read with all of you dog lovers out there.  




I'm not quite finished reading For the Love of a Dog, but I like what I've read so far.  Now, I realize that I may be at a whole new level of nerd here, but for those of you who want to know more about the relationship that you and your dog share, this is a great read.  It's much easier to read than Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know (Alexandra Horowitz), which I found to be a bit too scientific and wordy.  For the Love of a Dog is fun to read because Patricia McConnell writes about her experiences with her own dogs and with dogs that she has worked with over the years.  This lady has a lot of experience and much of what she writes about really hits home.  

I'll let you know what I think of the book as a whole once I finish reading it, which I'm off to do now!  

Have a great rest of your Sunday!  See you on Tuesday. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment