Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teton's Wish List

Or is it mine?  Maybe a little of both. 

Christmas is here!  Well, almost.  But it's time to start fulfilling those wish lists because if you don't, you'll be sorry.  I hate you, Video Only.  No, but seriously folks, doesn't it seem like you have less time every year to shop for friends and family?  

TLB and I are getting a head start (or is it?) this year by making a list of toys, treats, and other goodies.  The reality is that he'll probably only get one or two things from this list and a whole 'lotta other things that aren't on it!  

For now, here is Part One of our Christmas Wish List...

Wish #1:  One of Nina Ottossons's interactive dog toys

But which one? 

The Brick?
The Tornado?
The Spinny?
 Or the Magic?

These toys are so cool!  I think we'll either go with the Brick or the Tornado.  The Spinny and the Magic are supposed to be easier for dogs to figure out and I'm guessing that Teton would get bored pretty quickly if it were too easy.  

Check out all of these interactive toys at Nina Ottosson's Interactive Toys website.  

They're dishwasher safe!  

Wish #2: A Cycle Dog collar

The main squeeze is a cyclist so I'm always on the lookout for recycled bike stuff.  Last year I bought us this cool clock from Resource Revival made out old bike parts. 


Anyway, the other day I saw these awesome dog collars.  


They're made of old bike tubes.  And that metal piece?  It doubles as a bottle opener.  Cool, right?

Wish #3:  A Himalayan Dog Chew 

These little gems (made of yak milk, cow milk, salt, and lime juice) are the best dog chew I've ever found.  I wish I could find the girl from All the Best Pet Care who turned me on to these and thank her!  Literally every person I've told about these chews has told me that their dogs have gone nutty over them.  And the best part?  They last forever!  TLB will definitely be getting a HDC for Christmas and I'll be sure to write a more lengthy review then. 

Wish #4: Where's Waldo Stuffed Toy

I see this toy as an awesome training opportunity just waiting to happen. 

Teton, where's Waldo?

So fun, right?!  And I just love Waldo.  I wonder if I can find our old Where's Waldo books...

Wish #5: Contempo Bowls 
 

Funky, right?  I love how sharp these look.  But at $69 a pop, I think these bowls will be staying on the wish list for a looooong time.

That's part one!  Stay tuned for part two!  

Christmas shopping for TLB is so fun.  And now that it doubles as "research," it's even easier to get away with.  

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment