Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Dog Book

Guess what came in the mail yesterday?

 
Not to offend anyone, but I'm not feelin' cover dog Rowdy.  He's cute and all, but I much prefer Hazzard, who is on the inside cover. 


Look at those wrinkles!  But remember folks, with wrinkles comes the lovely task of cleaning out wrinkles.  

I dig Hazzard's name, too.  Do you think his nickname is Hazzy?  His full name is a bit long for my taste.  Reminds me of a dog that we saw at the local dog park a few times.  His name was Aftershock.  No, thanks. 

Here's that darn "dog-proof" bedding that I've been dreaming about. 


Still pretty spendy.  I need it to go on sale immediately.

Betty White? 


B.W. is everywhere I turn. 

The only thing that would make this photo better is if her diamond necklace were in the shape of a dog bone. 

Well, I'll be busy for the rest of the night.  The Orvis Dog Book is 67 pages, after all. 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment